List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Konqueror: View Profiles concept & setting start page
From:       Frederik Himpe <fhimpe () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2002-08-27 13:51:36

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 15:31, Richard Moore wrote:
> How about an alternative solution? Making the home action sensitive
> to the current view profile, and offering a 'set homepage' option
> that only set's the value for the current homepage.

Yes, I think this would be the correct behaviour for the item "Set as
default start page" in the Location menu.

For the configuration dialog I'm not sure: where would you put this
setting then: it can't go in "File Management" and it can't go in the
"Konqueror Browser" part. So in the current configuration dialog design
I think this is not a good idea, but of course, if you would completely
redesign this dialog, it could become possible...

Frederik Himpe