List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Icon control page, updated
From:       Michael Pye <mp () fuckmicrosoft ! com>
Date:       2002-08-27 9:15:09

On Tuesday 27 August 2002 7:04 am, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:

> looking more at that dialog, all three checkbox settings (double, animate
> icons and higlight under mouse) should apply to all icon groups. setting
> animated icons in file manager but not the panel seems to be a bit
> over-configurable to me.

Wow, at this point I have to protest. Not all the effects should be applied to
all icon types. For example, I like my kicker icons to highlight when I hover
over them, but in konqueror this looks "cheap" to me and gives me an unholy
headache! :(

Everything as simple as possible, but no simpler.

I need a bit of time to read and digest the other parts of this thread. To
what lists were torsten's original comments posted? I need to check the
archives and expand my subcriptions.

Cheers
--
MP