List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Fwd: Re: [RFC] Icon control page, updated
From:       Michael Pye <mp () fuckmicrosoft ! com>
Date:       2002-08-25 18:58:22

> Nobody doubts that.
> But in common it would be nice if people who try to do improvements first
> try to create .ui-files and check the archives first for previous
> discussions. Believe me: this dialog was discussed quite a bit and although
> there is room for improvement you would have saved me a lot of time (30 mins
> to write this stuff) if you checked the archives first. lists.kde.org is
> your friend.

OK, I take your many points in this. I also apologise, I have plenty of time
on my hands to waste in discussion at the moment. I forget that others don't.

In short, MP meekly withdraws and promises to read ALL the archives.

Perhaps I am over enthusiastic in my attempts, but I honestly didn't expect my
little dialogue to attract such attention. After all, when it came to the
crunch, if it wasn't up to the maintainers standards I expected it just to be
rejected.

My apologies for your time, but my thanks for the insight. I promise it was
not entirely wasted!

--
MP