List:       kde-usability
Subject:    A note on Kasbar
From:       Edoardo Causarano <curious.corn () katamail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-25 16:27:12

Hello folks,

I've checked this kicker plugin and I like it: works essentially like a
taskbar but doesn't steal space and look like WindowsXP. I remember
something similar in enlightenment and wmaker. It's also flush to screen edge
(infinite click size if placed on a vertical side) like the Kmenu.
How 'bout making it more wmaker-ish by allowing drops to insert applinks?
I'd add the option to make it floating/sunken.
Otherwise, one could rip the code for the kasbar items and drop it in kicker
to make it OsX-like.

You think that would be useful?

Edo

--
  2:01pm  up  2:00,  2 users,  load average: 0.33, 0.77, 0.59