List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Clock prefs .ui
From:       Sander Devrieze <s.devrieze () pandora ! be>
Date:       2002-08-24 11:23:42

Op zaterdag 24 augustus 2002 12:32, schreef Michael Pye:
> On Saturday 24 August 2002 11:25 am, Sander Devrieze wrote:
> > > Will the layout not expand to accomodate it?
> >
> > Good idea...but the example will getting bigger horizontal and vertical:
> > I think that this then will make a chaos of the whole window(not
> > beautiful)...
>
> I've given it a try. The result isn't too bad, but a bit more space might
> be in order. How large do you think it is reasonable to go? However much
> space is left, you can always choose a bigger font!

I think it's better to place the example in the center of the bottom of the
window.  So it have many space.  When the window hits the edges of the
desktop(because the big fontsizes), there can be placed scrollbars....but I
don't think that someone needed these huge fontsizes for the clock ;) =>when
the auto resizing of the window stops automatically when it hits the desktop
edge(s) it's good enough I think...

--
Sander Devrieze.
Jabber ID: sander@jabber.at