List:       kde-usability
Subject:    [RFC] Icon control page, updated
From:       Michael Pye <mp () fuckmicrosoft ! com>
Date:       2002-08-23 11:12:09

OK, Here's what I got having taken care of those comments I recieved (bar
layouts which I need to familiarise myself with...)

So, now we have keyboard accels, the whole thing is a Qwidget rather than
dialogue, there are fewer group boxes and no nesting and the effects have
been greatly simplified, banishing the advanced options to a seperate
dialogue but still leaving the basic functionality open to all and at the
single click of a button.

Comments please! I'm going to work on layouts now, so don't worry about the
fact that it won't resize yet...

Cheers.
--
MP