List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Checking in background code
From:       Poletti Don <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-08-12 16:46:43

Aaron,

I would say the background code is just about ready to
check in. Actually the code is ready but I might tweak
the layout of the ui file based on feedback.

I have been unable to find or contact the maintainer. The
person on the this list who complained like the maintainer
was not, so I'm not sure why he would complain that we hadn't
notified him. Anyway I e-mail everyone who was listed in the authors
section of that dialog and haven't heard anything back.

Do you have cvs check-in privileges, do we find someone else
who does, does someone else have to ok this change, etc etc....