Aaron, I would say the background code is just about ready to check in. Actually the code is ready but I might tweak the layout of the ui file based on feedback. I have been unable to find or contact the maintainer. The person on the this list who complained like the maintainer was not, so I'm not sure why he would complain that we hadn't notified him. Anyway I e-mail everyone who was listed in the authors section of that dialog and haven't heard anything back. Do you have cvs check-in privileges, do we find someone else who does, does someone else have to ok this change, etc etc.... _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability