List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: RE: gnome2 nitpicking - by Eugenia (not off-topic)
From:       "Jason Bainbridge" <JaseOne () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2002-08-12 8:24:22

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY@OBERTHURCS.com>
To: kde-usability@mail.kde.org
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:54:25 +0200
Subject: RE: gnome2 nitpicking - by Eugenia (not off-topic)

<Snip>
I suggest we create a page called something like "the 20 things to have in
mind when designing an application to make it usable". That would be
something short.
</snip>

This is something on my To Do list and something that is overdue as I should have \
done it a few weeks ago, but I've had some personal problems lately and additionally \
I was playing around with DiskDrake and FDisk, which was a real bad move to say the \
least (even though all I was trying to do was blow away XP) so I'm waiting on my \
Woody cd's to arrive before rebuilding.

So in short I'm still around and still working on the Developer's Checklist for \
Usability, just very slowly and also it looks like my paper on Usability should \
hopefully be accepted for Linux.conf.au next January, which will be a 45 minute paper \
presentation.

I'm still lurking on the lists, just don't have a working linux install at the \
moment.

Regards,
Jason