-----Original Message----- From: Philippe FREMY To: kde-usability@mail.kde.org Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 09:54:25 +0200=20 Subject: RE: gnome2 nitpicking - by Eugenia (not off-topic) I suggest we create a page called something like "the 20 things to have in mind when designing an application to make it usable". That would be something short. This is something on my To Do list and something that is overdue as I shoul= d have done it a few weeks ago, but I've had some personal problems latel= y and additionally I was playing around with DiskDrake and FDisk, which w= as a real bad move to say the least (even though all I was trying to do w= as blow away XP) so I'm waiting on my Woody cd's to arrive before rebuild= ing. So in short I'm still around and still working on the Developer's Checklist= for Usability, just very slowly and also it looks like my paper on Usabi= lity should hopefully be accepted for Linux.conf.au next January, which w= ill be a 45 minute paper presentation. I'm still lurking on the lists, just don't have a working linux install at = the moment. Regards, Jason _______________________________________________ kde-usability mailing list kde-usability@mail.kde.org http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-usability