List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE Control Center
From:       Ian h <arcaneone () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-08-05 22:03:20

--- Tim Jansen <ml@tjansen.de> wrote:
> On Monday 05 August 2002 17:36, Poletti Don wrote:
> > One argument I heard for having the application
> setting here is if
> > it is a componet it could be embedded in another
> app with no way to
> > set the preferences. I don't have a good solution
> but I'm against having
> > them in the control panel.

Although this is more app centric, I would suggest a
"App Default" inorder to be able set thing such as
which fonts and thier sizes should used KDE wide. This
would reduce the need to set all applications to the
one prefered by the user. I'm not sure how it would
fit in to the new Control Center menus being proposed.

-Ian