List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: RFC: Usability Project Roadmap for 3.2
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2002-08-04 19:34:16

Hi,

> Kicker: Braving the wilds of controversy, we're going to attempt a new
> Kicker layout that improves upon the current one. We already have a start
> with the kicker layouts that have been collected. We should aim for 3.2 for
> results.

Isn't it possible to get simplified/improved defaults for kicker and the
window widgets into 3.1? I thought that we had quite good improvements for
both those areas already (and the implementation stage is quite trivial too).
Or am I missing something? (It's just that it is such juicey "low hanging
fruit". ;-) )

The rest of your email sounded good too. BTW.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/