List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Selecting files in single-click
From:       Uno Engborg <uno () webworks ! se>
Date:       2002-07-28 15:46:11

Sander Devrieze wrote:

>Op zondag 28 juli 2002 10:56, schreef Michael Peligro:
>

>>On Sunday 28 July 2002 2:30 am, Marten Klencke wrote:
>>

>>>What do you think? Would it be good to have this enabled by default?
>>>

>>Several users and I tried it. It works really nice! This should be enabled
>>by default!
>>

>I agree too.
>
>PS:  Questions like this are very good questions for polls on the net...

Not really, user tend to like what they are used to.
The results of a web poll also depends what usres you target, and that
depends
on what site the poll appears in.

To find out whats best you need to study how actual users handle the system.
You also have to know who is your most likely potential user, as what's best
for one groupe of users may not be the best for others.

Regards
Uno Engborg

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]