List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Opinions on gnome2 / KDE - continued. screenshots!
From:       Philip Hofstetter <pilif () sen ! ch>
Date:       2002-07-25 18:55:31

Hi,

Michael Peligro wrote:

> If you want to add this <Appname> shortcut again, Right-click on the panel,
> Choose Add -> Applet -> System Monitor
>
>                  <Close button>

don't do this. I know many applications with dialogs like this. When
removing the applet, I am not interested how to add it back.

But when I some time later see that the applet was quite useful, I will
not be able to remember the message, but I will be very annoyed that I
got an explanation when it was not needed.

Granted: Adding applets to the panel is not *that* a problem (at least
for me), but it seems wrong to me providing advice when it is not needed
at all.

Philip