List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: yet another panel layout
From:       JESSE B BISNETTE <jbbst26+ () pitt ! edu>
Date:       2002-07-25 5:41:59

Hello,

This is a little off topic, but still applies to the panel.  Does anyone
else find those up arrows that contain "move", "remove", and the panel
stuff rather distracting.  I know of quite a few other people that use KDE
tell me this too.  This is especially odd looking when you use the windows
list button or have grouped tasks ... just way too many up arrows.  Could
these be changed to another shape or something?  Just a thought.

Cheers,
Jesse