List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: opinions on gnome2
From:       Uno Engborg <uno () webworks ! se>
Date:       2002-07-20 22:12:33

wvl wrote:

>On Saturday 20 July 2002 11:11, Christoph Held wrote:

>[snip]

>>A tutorial would be needed to be maintained. For maintaining convinience it
>>should be in html. I think Mandrake has made an online tutorial sometime
>>ago. The last page of kpersonalizer could load the khtml part. If someone
>>is really interested in making a tutorial and maintaining it, I will look
>>at the code.
>>

>So first we change KDE to emulate the look and feel of a different OS, then we
>provide an introduction to KDE? Sounds silly doesn't it :)

Perhaps the kpersonalizer should be started somewhere in the middle of
the tutorial.
The first part of the tutorial should cover how KDE could be configured
too look like
different OS:es and give some examples of how they might look. Then the
user should
be able to chose what OS if any he wants too emulate. After that the
tutorial should
continue and cover specifics of the users choise

Regards
Uno Engborg

["smime.p7s" (application/x-pkcs7-signature)]