List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Re : Re: Mounting Media
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-07-19 21:00:07

Hi

The naming of the device icons is still open for discussion. I think this list
is better suited for that than kde-core-devel / kde-devel where some weird
things came out.

I'm open for almost any suggestion. But I won't change the naming scheme twice
a day.

What do other usability people think ?

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger