List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: file dialog section of eugenia's article
From:       Ilan Volow <raskinite () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-07-12 9:28:06

While we're on the subject of the file dialog, in a
file/folder UI paradigm, you should be using the term
"Home Folder" instead of "Home Directory". In fact,
there are many places in KDE where we see the term
"Directory" being used when we should be seeing the
term "Folder". Or to keep consistancy with
"Directory", you should get rid of all the folder
icons and replace them with icons of telephone books.

--Ilan