List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Fwd: [Konsole-devel] clipboard behaviour
From:       Jan Smid <jan_smid () gmx ! de>
Date:       2002-06-30 0:35:40

Am Sonntag, 30. Juni 2002 02:24 schrieb Waldo Bastian:
Hi,

> I'm wondering whether this has been a good decission though for several
> reasons:

first of all: coming from a non-unix background (windows), I'm very happy with
the clipboard behavior in kde 3. It is the best way to solve a usability
problem: the user can do just as he is used to.
Anyway, it is confusing that there is no "copy" in konsole, because it is not
consistent. Consistency is imho a critical point in usability, so it should
appear "copy" in the RMB menu. If it is possible to do...

-j

--
PGP-Key available on request (gnupgp).  Please don't send files in propritary
formats (.doc,.ppt,.xls), only open formats (.pdf, .rtf.,xml)