List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KFileDialog toolbar
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-29 18:34:00

On Saturday 29 June 2002 10:34 am, Marten Klencke wrote:
> You're definitely right :-) I've wondered the same thing myself, as making
> a new directory is a very common task. It is not directly obvious that the
> new directory-button can be found in the gear-menu.
> (this is btw also very annoying in Mozilla. No new-directory button in the
> save-as box).

I really wonder what the concept behind the Gear-menu is. I expected it to be
some sort of "configuration" menu, but in that case "New Directory" and
"Delete" don't belong there at all. Neither does "Properties" actually.

Hmm.. it seems the Alt-return shortcut is broken too.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian@suse.com