List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KPassivePopup is public?
From:       Simon Edwards <simon () simonzone ! com>
Date:       2002-06-12 19:44:53

On Wednesday 12 June 2002 19:49, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On June 12, 2002 07:02 am, Richard J. Moore wrote:
> > Note that the discussion on kde-usability seemed *extremely* superficial.
>
> that's probably because there is a habbit to discuss first before coding.
> just because there is a lot of discussion as to how the UI should appear
> and work doesn't make it superficial, it just means that the coding stage
> hasn't been reached yet.

:-) I find that comment from Rich funny. It's just sooooooo "coder
worldview"...  It's funny how just pumping out more code doesn't seem to fix
usability problems...

It's nice to know that someone is watching out for this project on the -devel
list. Thanks Aaron.

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon@simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/