List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Some TOM thoughts
From:       Alistair Davidson <lord_inh () yahoo ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-06-11 22:55:25

Marten Klencke wrote:

> By the way, have you thought about how applications that are installed get
> registered in the TOM? On the TWiki site, Allistair mentions indenting newly
>
> installed apps, but what exactly is meant by this?

I forget who suggested it, but the idea was that a newly installed app
would be added to the menu slightly indented and below the default app.
I forget what the next step was, something like when the user runs the
task they're asked if they want to switch to the new app... it's very
hazy right now.

--
Al
"the Old has never hesitated to make use of the foulest and cruelest