List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Baloon" help
From:       Tim Jansen <tim () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2002-06-11 7:45:16

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 06:36, Troels Tolstrup wrote:
> There is now a #10 and #11 which are the popup with and without a title.
> The title is optional and the titlebar is only shown when it has one,
> which is why i made 2 versions, to show both possibilities.
>
> The more info link will then show a dialog kinda like the one on the
> page, but only with help links, no checkbox.

IMHO the shorter "more information" link in #9 is better than the "Click here
for more information" in #10. It is shorter (=faster/easier to read) and
there is a discrepance in the meaning of the main text and #10's link: in the
main text text "click here" means "click on the icon the popup points to",
but the meaning of the link "click here" means "click on the text". It
actually managed to confuse me for a couple of seconds, I wondered why "Click
here to start" wasnt underlined.

bye...