List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Baloon" help
From:       Tim Jansen <tim () tjansen ! de>
Date:       2002-06-11 7:51:00

On Tuesday 11 June 2002 05:47, Troels Tolstrup wrote:
> Hrm, good point about the icon. And if we remove the icon then i guess
> we might as well remove the titlebar. But adding a title must be
> possible if we are to stay source compatible with the current one.

I think the title bar can be very useful. Look at the KPassivePopup example
pic that I posted. The popup pointed to the Desktop Sharing (krfb) icon, but
can you be sure that the user recognizes that icon and would understand the
popup without the title? I think it is much safer to display the name of the
source that triggered the event in the dialog. And beside that the dialogs
with title bar look better.

bye..