List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: "Baloon" help
From:       Daniel Molkentin <molkentin () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-06-10 21:15:11

On Monday 10 June 2002 22:48, Tim Jansen wrote:
>On Monday 10 June 2002 22:14, Troels Tolstrup wrote:
>> Though i do now and i made a slightly better looking baloon, but im no
>> artist so it is still quite ugly :)
>> It is the 3rd example on:
>> http://www.tolstrup.org/kde/baloon.html
>
>BTW I have attached a picture of a KPassivePopup to this mail.

Hmm, the balloon help used by kim and kopete looks way better. I thought
someone renamed it, but KPassivePopup is obviously something different. If
you are interested, have a look at
kdenonbeta/kopete/libkopete/ui/kopeteballoon.cpp/.h for details and find a
screenie at http://devel-home.kde.org/~danimo/balloon.ong

</daniel>