List:       kde-usability
Subject:    RE: Configure Desktop Background
From:       "Poletti, Don" <Don.Poletti () comverse ! com>
Date:       2002-06-03 20:11:59

I took Aaron's layout and added options for patterns
and pixmap cache. I didn't use a group box for the
two pixmap widgets this looks a little funny to me
but emphasizes that these are not on a per desktop basis.

I also shrunk the add wallpaper button. I tried to expand
the list to the button but was unable to get it to size correctly.
It either wanted to be too small or too large, So I left it the
way it was although it should go down to the button.

["back-pat.ui" (application/octet-stream)]