List:       kde-usability
Subject:    #KDE-usability on IRC
From:       "Christian A =?iso-8859-1?q?Str=F8mmen?= \[Number1/NumeroUno\]" <number1 () kde ! org
Date:       2002-05-28 13:25:08

For those of you familiar (and in love) with IRC you'll be glad to find out
that we've recently started #KDE-usability on OpenProjects..

The channel isn't very active at the moment, but I hope that with time it can
become a place for active discussions on subjects concerning the
usability-project.

Why IRC? Well, IRC often is a much better place to have active discussions
than a mailing-list (not that I'm discouraging any discussions on this list),
simply because of the fact that it's real-time, it's also a bit easier to get
quick responses to ideas and thoughts. Because of this I hope the channel
will be a nice supplement to the list.

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net /