List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: A Personal Konqueror Request: make "Find" easier to find
From:       antialias <vukman () dbmail ! dk>
Date:       2002-05-27 4:53:11

On Monday 27 May 2002 05:58 am, Irwin wrote:

> I have a personal request that I'd like to ask for in KDE's Konqueror.
>
> 1: Make "Find in Page" closer to the top in the Edit Menu.  It's way too
> far at the bottom for such a commonly used feature (in my book, anyway).

I don't understand your request. Don't you use toolbars? 'Find' is default
icon on Konqi's toolbar and requires just one click te get pop-up window.

> 2: Make "Find in Page" an item in the right-click context menu for an HTML
> page (or file list, or other document...).  When I think of trying to find
> text in a frame I always right-click only to realise that it isn't there.

That would be nice. I would really like to have possiblity to customize
right-click context menu (something like 'Configure toolbars' dialog).

antialias