List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Content for website
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-05-23 18:55:57

Hi!

On Thursday 23 May 2002 19:40, Simon Edwards wrote:
> I've spent some time trying to write up what this project has been doing.
> It's not complete yet, but go have a look at:

Cool, thanks!
I've taken the liberty to add it as a news item to the usability.kde.org site.
Hope you're ok with that.

Oh, and, by the way, I've come across to a news item about the Usability
Project on the German website www.linuxforce.de. Nice to see that we're being
recognized :-):

http://news.LinuxForce.de/?id=269

Mvg,
--

Marten Klencke
"I think not," said Descartes, and promptly disappeared.