List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: kde-usability CVS module?
From:       Marten Klencke <mklencke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2002-05-23 18:41:35

Hi!

On Thursday 23 May 2002 20:20, John Firebaugh wrote:
> (Are the website files in CVS? Can we use the same module for both?)

Yups, the website files are in cvs, it's the usability.kde.org module. Maybe
someone with enough karma can make a subdir where we can put stuff in yet
other subdirs?

usability.kde.org
	working_files
		kicker
		kmail
		etc...

or something similar. At least until we have a nice web interface to handle
this kind of interaction, that is probably more comfortable to work with.
I'll look into it!

--

Marten Klencke
Washed the cat - took HOURS to get the hair off my tongue!