List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Back :-)
From:       "Eric Ellsworth" <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-05-23 16:59:32

Agreed.  How would you recommend doing this?
Would it be useful to write a brief ~1p overview of what each usability
effort will try to accomplish before launch into it?

And I second Aaron's idea for an repository for ui files and images.  Those
give a great visual representation of what's going on and are much easier to
follow that text.

Cheers,

EE