List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: Annoyance and Confusion
From:       Eric E <whalesuit () softhome ! net>
Date:       2002-05-09 21:44:31

> how about this for a nefarious plot:
>
> once the hiding and position tabs are in their final uber-spanky form, we
> remove the extensions panel altogether... then on the hiding/position tabs
we
> list all the extensions (with an entry for the Main Panel) and get rid of
all
> the settings/widget duplication...

I like this nefarious plot...anything to reduce the number of tabs.

I wish I'd read this mail before spending a bunch of time talking about how to
stuff things into a Panel Elements tab.   =|

I think we agree that we need a list of all the things you've put into your
panel - it's just a question of where.

> one step at a time though.... =)

Yes indeed, polishing takes lots of little steps...

Cheers,

EE