List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KDE3 Package Review
From:       "Michael W. Collette" <metrol () metrol ! net>
Date:       2002-04-11 21:24:58

DOH!  My apologies.  Sent this to the wrong KDE group.  As you may have
already noticed, this was supposed to be destined for the KDE-FreeBSD group.
I'm feeling about stupid right at the moment.

Well, it's not totally off topic from this group at least.

On Thursday 11 April 2002 05:52 am, Michael W. Collette wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Meant to get to this sooner, but that darn XFree upgrade was giving me
> headaches.  Since Will is looking for testing results, I made sure to take
[snip]

Later on,
--
"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark
to read."