List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Can't access the usability reports
From:       Emerald Arcana <emerald-arcana () rogers ! com>
Date:       2002-02-24 17:24:17

I'm trying to access the Kicker Usability report (to review what has been said
about KMenu).  However, it only brings me to a blank screen.  I've tried with
Konqi and Mozilla and I get no results.

Reproduce

1) Go to http://usability.kde.org
2) Go to side bar: clock "Usability Reports"
3) Select an item in the bar like Kicker
4) Submit 'query'.

Some items return the same page (with 'latest reports').  Sometimes you get an
empty page with

[admin] Maintained by the KDE Usability web team. Last modified September 28
2001 14:30:21.

Is there something that's going on here?

--
-- Arcana