List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: KJolts
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () olympusproject ! org>
Date:       2002-01-25 18:34:59

On January 25, 2002 12:53 am, Benjamin Meyer wrote:
> How about we make this upcoming app of the week KJolts?

kjots?

> My first item on it is that I don't know what it is and the Help about
> doesn't tell you.

would it be possible to put these in Jennifer's report format? that would be
god(ess)ly of you.

/me thinks

what would be great is if we had a kde app that would generate these reports
just by filling out forms .... if the translators have kbabel, why shouldn't
the usability ppl have kusable, right? =)

in fact, if the usability folk think this would be worthwhile and they would
actually use such a thing i would be more than happy to whip this up ...

--
Aaron Seigo