List:       kde-usability
Subject:    Re: GUI choice, opinion requested
From:       Jim Conner <jconner83 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-11-14 19:46:16

I like it!  The 'hiding mechanism' needs to be labeled 'Advanced' and 'Basic'
depending on which is being shown.  Advanced=normal.png & Basic=reduced.png.
Yes, the labels Advanced and Basic can be changed to something else, these
are just suggestions.  Otherwise, noone will know what the arrow does unless
they click on it.  Some new users are terrified to click on anything they
don't understand.

Jim

--

  2:42pm  up 4 days,  5:39,  2 users,  load average: 0.42, 0.16, 0.19