List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    RE: [kde-solaris] Sparc update?
From:       "Richard Sendall" <richardsendall () user ! elexica ! com>
Date:       2001-08-31 13:54:16

I would like to volunteer to try the Solaris 8 i86 compilation of KDE 2.2.
I admit I am a bit of a newbie to Solaris / Unix, I have only been seriously
using it since January.  I would appreciate it if someone could tell me
where the PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables are stored as I
need to edit them to get Xfree86 and KDE to work.  I have looked in .profile
and local.profile, but the PATH entries here do not match that given by
typing set at the command prompt.

Thanks,

Richard.