List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] kcheckpass problems
From:       Diomedes <diomedes () dodo ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-07-24 11:00:40

G'day,

if we can get dtsession running along side of kde, we could just use the
command "dtaction LockDisplay" to use CDE Auth, which inturn would allow me
to still use the smartcards, the only problem is starting dtsession.

ideas?

i'll email kde-devel and bugs asking about smartcards.. and yes they use PAM.

Matt