List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    [kde-solaris] smartcard auth
From:       Diomedes <diomedes () dodo ! com ! au>
Date:       2002-07-23 15:23:30

G'day,

thanks to all that replied about my earlier problem, kde 3.0.1 is working
great and am quite impressed..

now i only have 2 questions;

a) has anyone gotten the audio control keys on sun keyboards to work?

b) i use a smartcard to login and this still works fine on the dtlogin part,
but once logged im i can pull the card out and it does nothing, it should
lock the screen till i insert the card again and then asks for the cards pin,
this still works in CDE.. but i'd rather use KDE for reasons i'm sure your
all aware.

i was going to put KDE on the desktop at work as well but i can't if i lose
the smartcard locking ability... we have to lock our screens every time we
move more then a few feet from our boxen, company policy, and i can't afford
to log out to dtlogin all the time..

Matt