List:       kde-solaris
Subject:    Re: [kde-solaris] mapping volume keys in kde
From:       Brian Foddy <brian.foddy () nwa ! com>
Date:       2001-09-17 13:38:46

As for the keyboard repeat rate, check out the
-ar1 and -ar2 options for the Xserver, I think its
-ar1 = ms to wait before repeat,
-ar2 = ms between repeats.

You want to make this change in /[usr,etc]/dt/config/Xservers
usually the last line is something like
:0 Local ... /usr/openwin/bin/Xsun -ar1 400 -ar2 25 /dev...