List:       kde-sdk-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kde-scm-interest] Migration of KDESDK to git
From:       Sebastian_Dörner <sebastian () sebastian-doerner ! de>
Date:       2012-05-29 23:15:06

I think Nicolas already pointed out the kinstance-redesign work
branch, which does not show up the standard conversion. And there seem
to be more of them:

http://stuff.povaddict.com.ar/kde-svn-search.php?substring=kcachegrind&hidetrinity=yes&hidei18n=yes

These branches seem to affect larger parts of kdesdk though, so maybe
we should add something to the common rules.