List:       kde-sdk-devel
Subject:    Moving KUnitTest from kdesdk to tags/unmaintained/4/kunittestgui ?
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2012-05-16 17:45:08

Hi Zack, Jeroen, Brad, and else,

in preparation of the migration of kdesk to git I found that kunittest in
kdesdk is currently excluded from the build, because it has been never
completely ported to KDE4. Additionally KUnitTest in kdelibs is deprecated*
for KDE4 (only part of kde3support) and replaced by the QtTest unit testing
framework. Also http://lxr.kde.org/search?filestring=&string=KUnitTest hints
that at least in the code in the KDE repos almost everything has been ported.

* http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-
apidocs/kde3support/kunittest/html/index.html

Thus I will move kdesdk/kunittest to tags/unmaintained/4/kunittestgui next
Sunday, May 20th, in the European evening, unless anyone objects.

Cheers
Friedrich