List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: Calling off Beta1
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-05-30 6:42:50

On 05/29/2012 11:29 PM, Sebastian K=FCgler wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 19:55:02 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>> the release dude does the releases.
> Correction:
>
> The release *team* does the releases
>
> Now that is clear, can we work as a team here, and discuss problems inste=
ad of
> making such decisions unilaterally?
There was no comment on Saturday's email from Albert "nepomuk-core needs =

unreleased soprano" so Albert was left alone trying for 3 days to solve =

this. He would have welcomed any helping hand.
I talked to him on IRC but I am not qualified to give any advice in this =

matter nor to tag and release Soprano.

So yes let's make sure that from he gets the best support.

So what's the plan now?

Anne-Marie