List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: [24h] 6 months release schedule, 4.1 in July
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2008-01-17 17:24:08

Op Thursday 17 January 2008 17:17 schreef u:
> Mark doesn't really have influence on that, but if we announce a six-month
> release cycle, everybody who has followed the discussion around Mark's
> aKademy talk will say "Oh, now they are doing what Mark told them."

It's not that he demanded it, he suggested it to us. In the planning for the future \
releases of KDE we have considered his idea - which some of us might have had before \
he suggested it - and it seems sensible to try. Is there anything wrong with that? \
Credits where they belong. But we could have easily decided otherwise, he / ubuntu \
can not demand it.

Toma