List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: What to do about Kompare?
From:       Tom Albers <tomalbers () kde ! nl>
Date:       2007-12-11 11:08:09

Op Tuesday 11 December 2007 03:14 schreef u:
> If Kevin wants to take over maintenance, that's fine, but making
> Kompare ready for KDE 4.0 seems like a goal not reachable considering
> when the release is going to be.

Hi Matt,

Seeing the recent mail about the current state of Kompare from Kevin, which basically \
tells us it is working and he seems to want to actively maintain the app, do you \
still have the same opinion? I agree it's pretty late, but if there is an active \
maintainer and the current stat is ok, I feel we should give Kevin the chance (and \
motivation) to work on it and include it in four point oh.

Toma