List:       kde-release-team
Subject:    Re: What to do about Kompare?
From:       Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler () chello ! at>
Date:       2007-12-11 5:40:42

> I did not add a single translatable string.

Actually I checked the complete diff for added strings now and did find one
problem:
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdesdk/kompare/kompareurldialog.cpp?r1=747074&r2=747073&pathrev=747074
There the 3 strings were commented out as part of unported code. :-( They're
used again now. Are these 3 extra strings acceptable or should I comment out
the setHeader calls (leaving the headers blank, ugh...)? Do I have to
formally request a string freeze exemption?

        Kevin Kofler