List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] Fwd: Short article about the KDE roadmap
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?iso-8859-1?q?Jim=E9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>(by way of Antonio L
Date:       2001-09-02 23:06:18

Hello,

I don't have time to write something, is anyone interested ?
Note that it doesn't mention any limit in space and even says it's ok to
reuse parts from other sources. Maybe someone could just adapt something
from the web pages, and/or from the development book.

I've removed the name of the person who sent the mail intentionally, if
you're interested, just write to me and I'll get you in contact.

Greetings,

PS:Please forward it to whoever you think that could write something.