List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: re [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       Christopher Lee Fleck <clfleck () valdosta ! edu>
Date:       2001-06-21 21:17:14

You missed the point of what I was saying entirely.  Admonishing an artist's
work because it offends somebody is hypocrisy when it's coming from those who
champion the freedom of expression.

It's possible to say "this isn't right for our purposes" without pissing all
over an artist's work.

---
Christopher Lee Fleck