List:       kde-promo
Subject:    re   [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       Darian Lanx <content () openprojects ! net>
Date:       2001-06-20 21:27:52

Correct Andreas. The KDE Magazine is a joint effort of many people. I just
happen to try and put many hours of may day into it, just as you do. Only
that I do not get paid for it like some of those who are int he lucky
position, so I need to decide sometimes when enough is enough.

I talked to aga. I offered to talk to any of you. I heard the pro and I heard
the contra and so far I do not see any reason not to urge aga to donate this
fine artwork to us.

In the end I cannot say if it will be the cover. but I, personally, me, I,
want it to be.

Furthermore, if you have a problem with the way I try to organize the KDE
magazine, you are more than welcome to take over.
I realize you are not personally attacking me, nor am I angered, but if I do
something which goes against the "will" of the community, then I am more than
wiling to step back.

-d