List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] re: attention Andreas
From:       Darian Lanx <content () openprojects ! net>
Date:       2001-06-20 20:40:27

> You are of course entitled to your opinion; as I was asked mine I
> provided it.
and we thank you for that
> However I don't see how these other issues you mention
> have any closer relationship to a seductively dressed comic book heroine
(>though I think she would be a great game character).
Have you ever seen an issue iof a printed magazine, where the title page
resembles tightly what the magazine is about?
Title pages are printed to be eye candy, they sometimes paraphrase the issues
whole content but even that has become rare.
Therefore I discard this argument. Bceause if i wanted to do what you
silently suggest I would have to put up a screen shot of kdevelop with some
source code open
> That said, if we don't end up with any other candidates this one will
> do.
There will be no other candidate. This draft has been decided on before it
was released for review. This is the cover draft for issue one. Though it
will be improved in quality the motiv will stay